Hi Swen,
I try rebboting 2 vm but the amount of cpu MHz is not changed. Do I have to restart all vm before you see a change?

Il 21/04/2015 16:16, S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH ha scritto:
This is because the factor of overprovisioning is attached to the instance too!
And this factor is only changing after rebooting the instance.
So after a change of cpu.overprovisioning.factor you need to reboot all
instances on this cluster which were running before this change was made.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,

Swen Brüseke

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ugo Vasi [mailto:ugo.v...@procne.it]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. April 2015 16:06
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: cpu overprovisioning

If I change the over-provisioning ratio in cluster-relative settings
(infrastructure->cluser->cluster-name->settings) the dashboard show the sum of
real GHz the overprovisioned amount of GHz (324GHz) as aspected, but after a while also
the sum of Ghz is multiplied by the same factor making it unnecessary...