From: Franky Hall <fra...@cartcrafter.com>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 1:22
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: How to reserve IPs

Hello,

I made the mistake of putting my entire /22 into cloudstack for private IPs. I
need to put some other things into that network (like network file storage),
and I’m wondering how I can make sure CloudStack never tries to assign one of
the IPs I ‘steal’.

Is it as easy as updating the `state` column in the `user_ip_address` table to
‘Allocated’? I’d like to ‘allocate’ about 20 IPs for things not created in
CloudStack. Is that safe, or is there another way to do it?

Thanks,
Franky