Why we're still in a mailing list and not in a forum??

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Inviato: ‎12/‎05/‎2015 18:46
A: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Oggetto: RE: Business Lists

Good lord - I thought these mailing lists were one place I was safe from these
emails

Spam, ban him !

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
giles.sir...@shapeblue.com

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from