Hi,
I wonder if anybody had a similar problem. Our cloudstack zone is setup with
advanced networking and we have setup a couple  VLAN's. Each VLAN has it's own
network mask and IP range. The host name is assigned via Dhclient hook and
derived from the VM name when vm is started. The DNS resolution works fine
inside the VLAN but it fails for the inter VLAN traffic. Is there a way to
address this ?

We use different VLAN's to keep VM's with static and dynamic IP's apart to
avoid IP conflicts.

Best regards
Yuri Kogun