We have tested upgrading to XS 6.5 SP1 with CloudStack 4.5.1 and we didn't
run into any issues. We tested the following without any problems:

Start of existing VM
Deploy VM
Destroy VM
Attach ISO
Detach ISO
Snapshot of VM
Live migration of VM to another host
Storage migration to another SR
Add NIC
Remove NIC

And probably some other stuff that i don't remember right now.

-thinktwo