Hi,

It is possible to have multiple IPsec tunnels from vpc with each tunnel
pointing to different gateway.
Your VLAN configuration works perfectly fine.
Cloudstack can check the host and storage utilization and allocates the
host and storage based on the availability of resources for vm deployment.
What do you mean by VM utilization?

-Sanjeev