Hi Carlos,

Im not familiar with Zen, but on KVM - you would "virsh destroy i-xx-yy-VM"
and then edit the DB set VM state to Stopped.

That should be sufficient to stop VM manually.

Check from Zen Center if possible to shutdown VM...

If you still start VM for some reason on bad host - you can play with
last_host_id field in cloud.instance table (or similar name...), while the
VM is off, edit to point to some other host ID, and ACS should later try to
start it on that  "new" host

Hope that helps

--

Andrija Panić