Hi Erik,

as with your suggestion using the xe-network-list and then using the xe-network-param-set I think that is basically the same thing as changing the name from the properties of the networking tab in the hosts networking section.

The SSVM needs to download the templates and that would be guest traffic in fact when I fixed it the template downloaded immediately.

The storage traffic will be added later but thanks for pointing it out