With that said, when you pick the vendor - check their track record, ask for names and google it or use markmail.org to check on their participation level as well as code they've contributed to cloudstack. That will help you understand their expertise level VS the sales pitch they will portray - which could be drastically different.

Regards
ilya

On 7/26/15 1:03 PM, Michael Phillips wrote:
Orlando, did you already find support?

From: tecnologia.8...@outlook.com
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack support
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:37:44 +0000

Hello Everybody,

I am sorry for the off topic but I am not sure where could I get information
about the following. We have a cloudstack infrastructure in our company running
4.1, unfortunately our senior engineer left and we need external support to
help us with level 3 support. Is there any company who could provide us this
service?

Again I am sorry for the off topic, I hope anybody could help us.

Regards,

Orlando Sánchez
IT Director
tecnologia.8...@outlook.com