From: Fedi Ben Ali [mailto:ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 7:59 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: prapul cool
Subject: Re: Urgent Issue : Cloudstack VM HA not working

Hi,

thanks for your replys,
but all those links are basically discribing how to do the pool-master
failover (i already made those the configuration of xenserver ha ).
but in my case i'm not recovering from a slave faillure ,even when i stop a
vm from xencenter ,cloudstack do not start it as described in the
documentation.

Best regards.