This happened when I set default.page.size to 40. Even if later on I used
pagesize 40, or set default.page.size > pagesize, but still default.page.size
< 500, I still got the popup message box each time I logged in to
cloudstack.
The message box no longer popped up only after I set default.page.size =
500.
Is this a bug? Or designed behavior?
Yichi