Dear all,

I am using ACS 4.2.0 with KVM hypervisor. I am trying to create a CentOS 7
template and everything is running fine except the CloudStack password
reset script template.

CentOS 7 is using systemd so I have created the required
/usr/lib/systemd/system/cloud-set-guest-password.service as follows:

===
[Unit]
Description=Cloudstack set guest password
After=network.target

[Service]
Type=oneshot
User=root
Group=root
ExecStart=/etc/init.d/cloud-set-guest-password start
Type=forking

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
===

I also modified the /etc/init.d/cloud-set-guest-password slightly since
CentOS 7 is using NetworkManager by default:

===
# Add your DHCP lease folders here
DHCP_FOLDERS="/var/lib/NetworkManager/*"
===

The script is running perfectly fine if I run it manually. However, it
doesn't seem to be started automatically upon boot-up even though I have
enable it via systemctl.

===
[root@test-centos7-20150819 ~]# systemctl enable
cloud-set-guest-password.service
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/cloud-set-guest-password.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/cloud-set-guest-password.service'

[root@test-centos7-20150819 ~]# systemctl status
cloud-set-guest-password.service
cloud-set-guest-password.service - Cloudstack set guest password
   Loaded: loaded
(/usr/lib/systemd/system/cloud-set-guest-password.service; enabled)
   Active: inactive (dead)
===

Anyone has similar experience before? How to ensure that the script can be
executed during boot-up so that the password will be changed?

Thanks in advance.

-ip-