Björn,

Put public vlan ID = 0, not blank. VLAN ID can not be blank. If you start to record all cases where wrong input causes java exception - we will sink here. Probably developer has put string "untagged" intentionally to fire NFE and see this error in the log. It is not a bug.

Vadim.

On 2015-09-26 19:41, Bjoern Meier wrote:

hi,

Vadim Kimlaychuk <va...@kickcloud.net> schrieb am Sa., 26. Sep. 2015 um
16:40 Uhr:

Björn,

"untagged" network has tag = 0
I'll test it. But, netherless it is a bug then. If you didn't tag public network a string "untagged" rtake place as a default value and java throws
a NumberException. This shouldn't happen in a release, should it? I can
reproduce it. Just create a zone with advanced network and leave VLANID
blank in public network.

Greetings,
Björn