Hi,

we're currently adding IPv6 to some of our networks. Due to a design
decision we made to some part of our infrastructure to keep it HA, we
need to blacklist some particular addresses in the provided space.

Is it possible to "blacklist" a few addresses, so the VR's dhcp6 won't
provide them?

Indeed, even a /64 has a broad range of addresses and a conflict would
be very unlikely, but ... I'ld better be prepared :)

I didn't find any self-descriptive table / field in the cloud-database,
so I'm quite unsure if it's possible at all.

I'ld really appreciate any suggestions!

Cheers,

Stephan