Dear Yesid,

Are you sure that CS version is 3.4.2 ? I wasn't able to find such number in the history Anyway, everyone else will ask for management server log. Can you drop it here?

Regards,

Vadim.

On 2015-10-01 09:37, Yesid Mora wrote:

Hello, I have a problem with template system vm, I check table cloud.template_store_ref and inform that the template is downloaded but the size is 0 and the install path inform that is template/tmpl/1/8 and no more, the version is cloudstacl 3.4.2 esxi 5.5, please collaboration guys, thanks

CORDIALMENTE / BEST REGARDS,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460 Ext 251 | Cel: 3124509565

Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia

www.o4it.com [1] | ym...@o4it.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.