From: ilya [mailto:ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:59 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with VolumeMigration, stuck after first migration‏

Hi Emil,

I believe there are some restrictions on how migration is handled with
vmware.

Please explain from resource standpoint what you are running and how
test is made..

i.e. how many hosts and datastores in your cluster and how tests are made..

Example:
Test 1 Source: vm1, host 1, datastore1
Test 1 Dest: vm1, host 1, datastore2

Test 2 Source: vm1, host 2, datastore3
Test 2 Dest: vm1, host 2, datastore4

When you try to migrate, see of you can migrate vms that are on
different host and datastore - but in the same cluster...

I vaguely recall there was a limit of concurrent operations on single
object...

Regards
ilya