Does anybody would be interested to participate to a global QA days for the
coming release 4.6.0 ?

The idea would be to do a full day hackathon (remote or via User Groups) on
testing of ACS 4.6.0 by using available online tools such as IRC, slack,
GoToMeeting if we have access to one.  so I would be a good time to perform
a lot of test over 4.6.0.  We would probably speedup PR that they when they
would address bugs, or add tests.

So the basic ID would be to:
- Test features that are important for you and are required for your
environment, more if you can.
- document found issues into jira
- see if you can fix them then PR.
- how to improve automatic tests (marvin)
- maybe we could schedule few GoToWebinar session around Marvin that day ?

Usual QA stuff, but online into an Hackathon formula.  Dates targets would
be 2 days:  October 23rd and November 6th.

Does anyone would have an idea on how to organize that? via
meetup.com/eventbrite or something else?

Cheers,

PLD