Hello,

Last call to the translators before localization resources integration into the CS 4.6 release candidate. The last update of resource files is planned to Sunday afternoon(tomorrow).

Currently we have 6 languages fully translated, only 19 strings to translate for Hungarian, only 27 strings for German to reach 8 languages!

Link to translate on Transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/ke4qqq/CloudStack_UI/46xmessagesproperties/

Thanks

Milamber