Hi, Yiping,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have updated the template based on your
suggestions. Please find attached the updated template for your reference.

I agree with your suggestion on proof-reading the descriptions. This is an
important part of ensuring effective API references. I think the developers
can do a peer review of the descriptions before they create a PR for
reviewing and checking in the API descriptions.

I hope we will have clarity on the target release soon.

Thanks,
Rajsekhar