Dear cloudstack user & team,
I'm new to cloudstack and trying to set up a new Cloud for my company using Cloudstack with KVM .
I'm stuck while adding Nodes to Cloudstack as below.
I have 2 Network :

 * Real Public network :
     o 10 VLANS
     o Run on eth0
     o I want to use for : *Public network
       *
 * Real Private Network
     o 1 VLAN
     o Run in eth1
     o I want to use for : Management Network, Storage Network, Guest
       Network .

I have 2 Machines :

 * Cloudstack Manager
     o IP Public : x.x.x.x
     o IP Private : 10.10.0.3
     o Cloudstack 4.6
 * Node
     o IP Public :  y.y.y.y
     o IP Private : 10.10.0.10
     o Cloudstack Agent 4.6

I follow the instruction Here: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/hypervisor/kvm.html to Setup KVM Node.
Network Setup as follow :

*#Public Network , with VLAN TAGGED*

### ifcfg-eth0
DEVICE=eth0
ONBOOT=yes
NM_CONTROLLED=no
BOOTPROTO=static
BRIDGE=cloudbr0

###ifcfg-cloudbr0
DEVICE=cloudbr0
TYPE=Bridge
ONBOOT=yes

NM_CONTROLLED=no
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=y.y.y.y
NETMASK=255.255.255.128
GATEWAY=....

*#Private Network , VLAN 1
*

### ifcfg-eth1
DEVICE="eth1"
BOOTPROTO="static"
ONBOOT="yes"
TYPE="Ethernet"
BRIDGE=cloudbr1

###ifcfg-cloudbr1
DEVICE=cloudbr1
TYPE=Bridge
ONBOOT=yes
NM_CONTROLLED=no
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=10.10.0.10
NETMASK=255.255.255.0

I can see that cloudstack manager can connect to cloudstack-agent, and generate the config like that :

#/etc/cloudstack/agent/agent.properties

guid=fbc93d90-444b-3475-bfa7-1aeb37497766
resource=com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource
workers=5
host=10.10.0.3
port=8250
cluster=4
pod=4
zone=4
local.storage.uuid=93bdcac7-42f7-43b9-8bbe-ac54b646b16b
domr.scripts.dir=scripts/network/domr/kvm
hypervisor.type=kvm
private.network.device=cloudbr1
public.network.device=cloudbr0
guest.network.device=cloudbr1

And finally, Here is the error Log :

INFO [utils.exception.CSExceptionErrorCode] (main:) Could not find exception: com.cloud.utils.exception.NioConnectionException in error code list for exceptions
ERROR [cloud.agent.AgentShell] (main:) Unable to start agent:
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to start the connection!
    at com.cloud.agent.Agent.start(Agent.java:229)
    at com.cloud.agent.AgentShell.launchAgent(AgentShell.java:399)
at com.cloud.agent.AgentShell.launchAgentFromClassInfo(AgentShell.java:367)
    at com.cloud.agent.AgentShell.launchAgent(AgentShell.java:351)
    at com.cloud.agent.AgentShell.start(AgentShell.java:461)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(DaemonLoader.java:177) Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.NioConnectionException: Connection closed with -1 on reading size.
    at com.cloud.utils.nio.NioConnection.start(NioConnection.java:94)
    at com.cloud.agent.Agent.start(Agent.java:227)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Connection closed with -1 on reading size.
    at com.cloud.utils.nio.Link.doHandshake(Link.java:513)
    at com.cloud.utils.nio.NioClient.init(NioClient.java:80)
    at com.cloud.utils.nio.NioConnection.start(NioConnection.java:88)
    ... 10 more
Unable to start agent: Unable to start the connection!
INFO [cloud.agent.Agent] (AgentShutdownThread:) Stopping the agent: Reason = sig.kill

Any suggestion ?
Thank you very much.