check this article...
https://www.rootusers.com/fix-a-cloudstack-instance-stuck-in-an-incorrect-state/

My suggestion: go in the DB and try to modify the state of your faulty VR / VPC to 'stopped' and delete / destroy the VR / VPC directly on the hypervisor... after that, try to re-create the VR / VPC by spinning up a new vm on one of your network attached to this VR /VPC...

M-A

On 2015-12-01 1:55 PM, Paco Orozco wrote:
Hi,

Yes I've uploaded the new systemvm template, and restarted / upgraded
some Networks / VR.

And yes, I'm using VPCs

Any hint?

Paco

On 01/12/15 19:27, Pierre-Luc Dion wrote:
Hi Paco,

did you upload the new systemvm template required for 4.5.x  prior to the
management-server ugprade?
also, are you using VPC's ?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Paco Orozco <paco.oro...@upcnet.es> wrote:

Hiya,

We are having some troubles with network after upgrading CS to 4.5.2
(from 4.4.4). Some domains has not network, we can see it but Router /
NAT is not working.

In some cases we have restarted the network / router and all goes well,
but we have a domain where this workaround didn't work.

When we try to restart network it give us this error "Network is not in
the right state to be restarted. Correct states are: Implemented, Setup"

Please, can anyone help us? We're stuck in this point.

Thanks in advance
Paco

--
Paco Orozco (paco.oro...@upcnet.es)