Hi Ryota,

as pointed out by Makrand it can sometimes happen, mainly in environments with
high VR load / throughput. In some cases we do advise an upgrade of the system
VM service offering to give then more CPU and Memory resources, but I wouldn’t
suggest that in your case without knowing the full picture.

As already mentioned - with newer versions of CloudStack more issues will have
been fixed and you will be less likely to have any problems.

Regards,

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue