Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for your thoughts! I for one am being optimistic about this change.

I'm also not worried about containers, I think you've spent too much time among
hammers and now everything looks like a nail. :-)

There is a massive load of stuff that at the moment needs (data centre)
virtualisation and Cloudstack is in a better shape than ever to take care of
that.

So long Citrix and thanks for all the fish!
Hello Accelerite!

My 2 pence,
Lucian

Nux!