Hello Michael,

S3-like can be used with Cloudstack, but do note you still need a NFS secondary
storage for staging purposes, though no permanent data should be saved there.

I am not using it myself, but I know there are a few people who do and they may
be able to advise further. It's definitely a solution; not sure about the
multiple bucket issue.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro