From: Gian Paolo Buono <gianpaolo.bu...@gesca.it>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:52 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Where are the snapshot file]

Hi Simon,

we run Citrix CloudPlatfor 4.3 but we want to migrate to CloudStack 4.8...

there is a fix ?

Best regards

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error
should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and
delete it from his or her computer.