I would be happy to submit a pull request but I am relatively new to using Git
and GitHub.  I have a lot of experience with SVN and CVS.  I have read the
following link about the process:

   * https://cloudstack.apache.org/developers.html
   * https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/

I have forked the apache/cloudstack on GitHub and have been making changes to
the 4.7.0 version on a separate branch.  This branch contains several code
changes we had to make in order to get CS to run in our environment.  Since I
am not familiar with Mavin I have created some non-standard version numbers in
order to distinguish the RPMs and use a private repository so we can control
the upgrade process.

I see 2 options on submitting a pull request.  First is to submit it from the
existing branch that contains all the modified code we've made to 4.7.0.  The
only downside is it contains a lot of "pom.xml" version number changes as well.
 The Second option is to create a branch for each of the 3 types of fixes we
have made and do a pull request for each one.

Let me know if there are any additional resources I need to read up on and the
proper method of submitting a pull request.

Thanks!

Richard Klein  <rkl...@rsitex.com>
RSI
5426 Guadalupe, Suite 100