Hi,

Yes, that service offering already exists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Wagner [mailto:glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 11:30 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: CloudStack usage is not working properly

Hi,

When you say Changed , did you alter an existing service offering details or
move a Instance to a service offering?
If you create a new service offering , does the ID show in your Cloud DB and
usage DB?

Thanks
Glenn

Regards,

Glenn Wagner

glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South
Africa @shapeblue