From: Sean Lair <sl...@ippathways.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:24 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Bug in Snapshot Retention?

Hi all,

I'm running Cloudstack 4.8 on XenServer 6.5.   I have one volume that I'm
taking snapshots of, it is set to keep a total of 29 snapshots, but I have
close to 100 snapshots in the state of "BackedUp".  Am I misinterpreting the
scheduled snapshot screen or am I running into a bug?  Please see the output
below for more detail:

[cid:image004.jpg@01D19A75.2310A6C0]

MariaDB [cloud]> select count(status) from snapshots where volume_id = 71 and
status = 'backedup';
+---------------+
| count(status) |
+---------------+
|            98 |
+---------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Thanks
Sean

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.