Hi, thank you for your answer. Here is the translated error message:

System.Xml.XmlException: MSIS0018: The SAML protocol message cannot be read
because it contains data that is not valid. ---> System.ArgumentException:
ID4128: The value is not a valid SAML ID.
Parameter name: value ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the
'7' character, hexadecimal value 0x37.
   em System.Xml.XmlConvert.VerifyNCName(String name, ExceptionType
exceptionType)
   em Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Saml2.Saml2Id..ctor(String value)
   em Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Saml2.Saml2Id..ctor(String value)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolSerializer.ReadCommonAttributes(XmlReader
 reader, SamlMessage message)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolSerializer.ReadCommonAttributes(XmlReader
 reader, SamlMessage message)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolSerializer.ReadAuthnRequest(XmlReader
 reader)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolSerializer.ReadSamlMessage(XmlReader
 reader, NamespaceContext context)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.HttpSamlBindingSerializer.ReadProtocolMessage(String
 encodedSamlMessage)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.HttpSamlBindingSerializer.CreateFromNameValueCollection(Uri
 baseUrl, NameValueCollection collection)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.HttpRedirectSamlBindingSerializer.ReadMessage(Uri
 requestUrl, NameValueCollection form)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.Protocols.Saml.HttpSamlMessageFactory.CreateMessage(WrappedHttpListenerRequest
 httpRequest)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.Protocols.Saml.SamlContextFactory.CreateProtocolContextFromRequest(WrappedHttpListenerRequest
 request, ProtocolContext& protocolContext)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolHandler.CreateProtocolContext(WrappedHttpListenerRequest
 request)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveProtocolListener.GetProtocolHandler(WrappedHttpListenerRequest
 request, ProtocolContext& protocolContext, PassiveProtocolHandler&
protocolHandler)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveProtocolListener.OnGetContext(WrappedHttpListenerContext
 context)

System.ArgumentException: ID4128: The value is not a valid SAML ID.
Parameter name: value ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the
'7' character, hexadecimal value 0x37.
   em System.Xml.XmlConvert.VerifyNCName(String name, ExceptionType
exceptionType)
   em Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Saml2.Saml2Id..ctor(String value)
   em Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Saml2.Saml2Id..ctor(String value)
   em
Microsoft.IdentityServer.Protocols.Saml.SamlProtocolSerializer.ReadCommonAttributes(XmlReader
 reader, SamlMessage message)

System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '7' character, hexadecimal
value 0x37.
   em System.Xml.XmlConvert.VerifyNCName(String name, ExceptionType
exceptionType)
   em Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Saml2.Saml2Id..ctor(String value)

There is a huge chance that I configured something wrong.

Igor Steuck Lopes