Hi,

I've used CloudMonkey for a long time with no problems. But now when I try
to set the display mode to json using "set display json" I get an error:
Error: invalid set api arg u'display'.

It seems that CloudMonkey is attempting to execute this command as an API
command? Tab completion shows display and json as valid completion
candidates, but this error happens whenever I run the command. It also
seems to happen with other set commands.

Coworkers tried and had no problems. This is happening to me on the most
recent version in pip (5.3.2). Any ideas?