Ghaith,
Copy template across regions is not supported.

~kishan

From: Ghaith Bannoura [mailto:gbanno...@etq.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:29 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: AWS-Style Regions Cloud stack

Hello All,

Please note that I have two regions for cloud stack that connected from network
level (site to site VPN ) not using cloud stack Networking  .

I configured the two regions as mentioned from the website link "
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/configuration.html#adding-regions
 "

The feature that needed between regions is copy templates between regions but
unfortunately that when I tried to copy from region A to B or from B to A , the
Zones not appear as below screen shot

[cid:image001.png@01D1CCF2.BEC134E0]

Can you please advise if there any need for the VPC or any network configuring
inside cloud stack else than mention from the above URL ?

Hint : I have region A with one Basic zone and region B with one advanced zone

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  gbanno...@etq.com <mailto:mal-khay...@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.