From: Lv Haijiao [mailto:luhaij...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2016 02:37
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack + XenDesktop

Hi, Community

We are trying to implement XenDesktop 7.x on CloudStack 4.7.1+XenServer 6.5 for
production use.

There are some tips shared by Citrix on CloudStack Collaboration Conference
2014,  it looks such a integration is immature yet at that time.

Has any team tried the latest XenDesktop running on latest CloudStack recently
?  Piece of advice and experience would be highly appreciated !