Good morning ,

Could you give us a better understanding of your environment (your setup)

My thoughts:

Hypervisors (XenServer) 6.2 or 6.5
Storage (EMC Scaleio)
Primary Storage protocol with Cloudstack (NFS, PreSetup, ISCSI etc)
Network Type (Basic, Advanced)

Can you upload both your SMLog and Management Server logs to Pastebin?

Thanks
Glenn

glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
First Floor, Victoria Centre, 7 Victoria Street, Somerset West, Cape Town
7129South Africa