Hi Mindaugas,

You’ve not told us enough about your environment and configuration, but it’s
very simple – if the VM in question is down in XenCenter it can by definition
not host websites – so if you see websites these must either be hosted on a
different VM or be cached on a proxy server. Ping responses may come from the
VR for the network in question.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

On 26/10/2016, 11:23, "uabstarn...@gmail.com on behalf of Mindaugas
Milinavičius" <uabstarn...@gmail.com on behalf of mindau...@clustspace.com>
wrote:

    Hello,

    in ACS - stopped, in XenCenter - also stopped. Ping still going, website
    working. But client can't connect with FTP and not working e-mails.

    Pagarbiai
    Mindaugas Milinavičius
    UAB STARNITA
    Direktorius