Thanks for that. How about backing up Secondary Storage and the Cloudstack installation in general?

On 2016-11-04 3:51 AM, Glenn Wagner wrote:
HI,

For KVM its more disk based LVM , you can use scripts like
https://github.com/Win2ix/vmsnapshot

or I found a more commercial version

http://www.acronis.com/en-us/business/backup-advanced/rhev/

Thanks

Glenn

glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
First Floor, Victoria Centre, 7 Victoria Street, Somerset West, Cape Town
7129South Africa

From: a...@globalchangemusic.org<mailto:a...@globalchangemusic.org>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Good backup solutions for Cloudstack
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 09:12:08 -0700

How about KVM?

On 2016-11-02 16:47, Sergey Levitskiy wrote:

Veeam works OK for VMware based implementations. You can tag VMs and based on
vsphere tag Veeam will automatically pick them up for the backup processing.

On 11/2/16, 4:21 PM, "Asai"