Good Morning,

@Will- but we don't have support contract.

@Bharat- True, but the allocated CPU percentage value is showing wrong in
the Dashboard where as in Zone's Resources *(Path is: 'Infrastructure' ->
'Zones' -> 'click on desired zone name' -> 'Resources') *the percentage
value is showing correct.

Total CPU allocated is 800 GHz out of 2000 GHz. So that means the
percentage value should be in 40% range but in my case it is showing 91% in
the Dashboard which leads in failing new deployments. But, the same value
in Zone's Resources is showing accurate 40% value.

But, for new VPS or VM deployments the cloud is preferring dashboard
percentage value not the one which is there at Zone's Resources. So would
you help me to fix this issue?

Best Regards,
Anil.