Hi Dag & Pierre Luc

We have a same situation which Pierre Luc mentioned, when we try to assign
new ssh key it also resets vm’s admin password.
So i like to learn if this is normal or not, so i took my question, so if
this is a bug do you want me to create a Jira Ticket?

Thanks
Tolga

 Also i am sorry that i could not clearly express my ssh key resetting
problem on my previous emails :)