Finally I found the info on the Cloudstack site for the 4.9.2 version, as
you said:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.9.2.0/compat.html#supported-hypervisor-versions

I have been looking for that info during last weeks, and I could not find
that via Google... Again, my mistake, I suppose.

Any way, thank you for your support and your time.

Atentamente,
Sebastián Gómez