Hi Rafael,

in the confines of that zone yes. All switches serving one zone need to trunk
the same VLANs, no matter how you configure your PODs or clusters.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 28/02/2017, 18:31, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com> wrote:

    You mean, once a user allocates a VLAN’s (let’s say tag 1), in all of the
    switches this VLAN tag is reserved?

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com