NSX MH is supported up to version 4.2.X for both shared an isolated networking.
The plugin only supports virtual networking, static and source NAT as well port
forwarding over STT. No other services are supported and little new development
is happening with NSX plugin. Also as per NSX 4.2 only standard vSwitch can
co-exist with NSX.
Here it is some additional details on it:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/nicira-plugin.html

Thanks,
Sergey