Hi Muhammed,

This is done externally to CloudStack and depends on what DHCP infrastructure
you have in place. All DHCP implementations have the option to reserve an
address, i.e. a setting that confirms your MAC address – e.g. 01:02:03:AA:BB:CC
is always handed out the same IP address – in your case e.g. 10.103.72.65/23.
Once you have set this on your DHCP server(s) you can safely set the IP address
statically on your servers if you don’t want to rely on DHCP – this means you
will never have an IP conflict between a statically configured IP address and
your DHCP scope.

Please note though – you will most likely need more IP addresses for CloudStack
than the 1 (2?) you already have – CloudStack needs more IP addresses for it’s
system range. As a result you are much better off using a subnet without DHCP –
or configure an exclusion in your DHCP scope, e.g. something
10.103.72.1-10.103.72.99, such that you can safely use this excluded range for
CloudStack.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect