Dear Cloudstack list,

We do use Cloudstack in production since 2014. There have been many things
causing trouble and many things going well. We are still running 4.5 as our
upgrade to 4.8 was stopped by some bug. We are testing 4.9.2 right now and we
might wait for 4.10 as we are planning to switch from Xenserver to KVM and
would like to have VM snapshots working with KVM.

Is there any release note or roadmap reflecting what's new with 4.10? The
official release note page is still wip I guess?

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/about.html

Looks like this is some copy&paste clone from:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.9.2.0/about.html

As far as I red on github one important feature included is "KVM VM snapshots"
(also with ceph blockstorage?). What are the other milestones?

Thank you very much and alle the best,
Florian

EveryWare AG
Florian Engelmann