Dear Sean,

Could you please let me know where I need to put this code in the management
server? Want to know the path and how would every time when a VR is created and
Remote VPN is enabled the code would execute.

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019