Hello Simon,

Yes we have checked that, actually this problem occurs when we configured a
private gateway on this, earlier it was working fine, so the moment when we
create a Private gateway and reboot our router, it stops working
Vivek Kumar
Virtualization and Cloud Consultant

IndiQus Technologies Pvt Ltd
A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 +91 11 4055 1409 | M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com