From: Vivek Kumar <vivek.ku...@indiqus.com>
Date: Monday, 17 April 2017 at 14:33
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: DNS is not working after adding a private gateway

Hello Team,

I have running ACS 4.7.1 with XenServer 6.5 SP1 and I have configured  a VPC
and everything seems fine and I am able to reach internet and all vm’s inside
the tiers as well, but when I create a private gateway and reboot the router,
it stops working , neither I am able to reach internet or  able to resolve DNS
( however I am able to reach IP of any public address i.e 4.2.2.2 and 8.8.8.8
and I am also using same as a DNS ). Can anyone help me out? Even I tried to
remove the private gateway also but still no luck.

I tried to trace route from the VR and its saying:

root@r-960-VM:~# traceroute google.com<http://google.com>
google.com<http://google.com>: Name or service not known
Cannot handle "host" cmdline arg `google.com<http://google.com>' on position 1
(argc 1)

Before Private Gateway it was  running fine.

Vivek Kumar
Virtualization and Cloud Consultant

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2B7B6.25B07D60]
IndiQus Technologies Pvt Ltd
A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 +91 11 4055 1409 | M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com<http://www.indiqus.com>

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com