Hi Roman,

In my experience when using OVS the cloud0 bridge sometimes has to be
configured manually. Check my blog post from last year on this, it has some
examples on the cloud0 bridge setup:
http://www.shapeblue.com/networking-kvm-for-cloudstack/

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 16/06/2017, 15:45, "Roman Ledovskiy" <roman.ledovs...@exalit.com> wrote:

    I'm not sure if it is actually related to cloud0...

    I'm troubleshooting this way now:
        Copying one of /var/cache/cloud/processed/ip_associations.json.*  to
/var/cache/cloud/ip_associations.json inside VPC
        Running from the host
/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/network/domr/router_proxy.sh
update_config.py 169.254.1.227 ip_associations.json

    I'm immediately getting the error (I added few print lines and trying to
figure out where exactly in /opt/cloud/bin/* interface becomes ethNone)
    https://pastebin.com/NECSej8Z

    Thanks
    Roman