From: Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 09:58
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack

Hey anyone who can revert me on this, please..!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

PastedGraphic-1.tiff<cid:3299EC77-06AB-4959-9AC9-DA4C737FC407@sp>
A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com<http://www.indiqus.com>

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com

On 21-Jun-2017, at 6:08 PM, Vijay Sachdeva
<vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com<mailto:vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com>> wrote:

Dear Team,

I am trying to integrate Citrix Netscaler with Cloudstack 4.9, getting
following error while adding:-

"Failed to log in to Netscaler device at 192.168.3.159 due to Received fatal
alert: handshake_failure"

While adding Netscaler device it asks for Public interface and Private
Interface, need to understand what’s that in Netscaler?  Is it like adding two
more virtual interfaces to Netscalaer device?

Right now there is only one management IP on it, do I need to add two more
interfaces?

<Screenshot 2017-06-21 18.06.20.png>