If this is a result of the download of additional (not system) templates then
chances are you have permission issues on your secondary storage share.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 24/06/2017, 06:26, "Taylor" <tschnei...@live.com> wrote:

    I just completed the basic installation. The system VMs are running. In the
cloudstack UI will switch back and forth. In some cases it shows a size of 20
GB and the status is Download Complete. The Ready column shows "No". With a
refresh it will show no size or status.

    How can I restart the download? I have tried rebooting the system vms with
no luck. I am also not sure what to look for in the logs etc.

    Thanks,

    Taylor

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.comĀ