Hello, community.

We are happy to announce the next release of the CloudStack-UI — 1.0.5.
The release includes a lot of bug fixes and usability improvements. We have
spend two months improving the code, implementing new features and fixing
bugs found after the initial release. We missed the announces about 1.0.1 —
1.0.4 releases waiting while the most of the found bugs to be fixed. The
code was switched to Angular 4 to support the latest stack.

Links:

The release can be found at GitHub releases (
https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui/releases/tag/1.0.5)
Prepared Docker image is available at Dockerhub (
https://hub.docker.com/r/bwsw/cloudstack-ui/). You can pull it with: docker
pull bwsw/cloudstack-ui:1.0.5
The project changelog is here:
https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui/wiki/Changelog
Deployment guide and project info can be found at GitHub pages:
https://bwsw.github.io/cloudstack-ui/

Close Plans:

We are quite close for the development of our first two plugins which will
be presented at the CloudStack European User Group meetup in London, 17
aug.
The first plugin is clientless SSH console to VM, based on the code:
https://github.com/bwsw/webshell

The second plugin is charting plugin which is purposed to display
"realtime" CPU/RAM/NETIO/DISKIO stats for KVM VMs and based on the code:
https://github.com/bwsw/cs-pulse-sensor
https://github.com/bwsw/cs-pulse-server

All questions, considerations and notes are welcomed.
PS: If someone is willing to share the information about the project,
please just do it)

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.