Hello Guys,

I am facing the same issue that mentioned in the following url .

-----------------

-------------

When the host is put in maintenance mode , then ha enabled VM's are automatically migrated to available host. But when the kvm host is down, no HA is done. The vm's are still down until I put the host node back up.

I have tried everything like the following.

=====

1, system VM's  and client vm's are created in shared storage

3, Added ha.tag host tags

2, Created host by adding ha tag

3, Created VE's  in Ha enabled host with ha enabled service offering

====

Do you guys have successfully tested Ha. I am really stuck at this part.

Regards